Because every single brand on the planet is now making highlighting and contouring products, here is yet another. Not yet in Canada, it retails for $36 in the USA and seems to be up on pretty much every American department store website as well as the American Lancome site.
Use this dual-ended stick to effortlessly and instantly enhance your favorite features. Use the contour shade to add definition and the highlighting shade to illuminate your face.
Available in 5 shades for all skin tones. Benefits:
- The lightweight texture is a unique powder-crème for contouring and a silky-crème for highlighting
- Easy application, even on the go in its sleek, portable packaging
- Both ends are designed to fit in narrow areas of the face like the nose and jawline for precision
Three different looks to add depth and definition where you want it:
- Chisel your cheeks: Beginning at the top of your ear, apply the contour following the line directly underneath your cheekbone. Use the highlighter in a half moon shape, starting at the top of your temple and following down the top of the cheekbone. Blend shades to create a faux glow and defined cheek bones.
- Sculpt your nose: Draw a line with the contour side of the stick down both sides of the nose. It's important to blend so it looks natural. To add more dimension or length, highlight down the bridge of the nose.
- Define your jaw: Contour along the jawline on both sides of the face, starting at the edge of the jaw toward the chin. Blend well for a softly defined jawline; add highlight to the chin to balance the sculpted jaw.